Year 6 Transitions

If you live in Lancashire you must follow Lancashire County Council’s application process; even if you live near a neighbouring local authority and have chosen one or more schools outside Lancashire to apply for a Secondary School place for your child.


All the information you need can be found using the following link:

Then click on ‘apply for a school place’.